So, our QSleep
provides a natural solution to help you quickly fall asleep and stay asleep so you can wake up feeling fresh. QSleep
contains 1.0 mg of melatonin per serving. Melatonin is a natural hormone made by your body assist in falling asleep. Our specifically proportioned amount of melatonin is gentle enough to not raise melatonin levels higher than are naturally produced, but sufficient to aid in restful sleep. QSleep
also contains 0.75 mg of 5-HTP per serving. 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is a chemical by-product of the protein building block, L-tryptophan. (Does “tryptophan” sound familiar? It’s the naturally occurring chemical found in Turkey that makes people so lethargic on Thanksgiving. How great is that nap?) It works in the brain and central nervous system to increase the production of serotonin, which affects sleep. In addition to these three main ingredients, QSleep
contains a proprietary herbal extract to help a person stay asleep throughout the night. Our extract includes:
- Cramp bark: Used to decrease muscle spasms. These chemicals may also lower blood pressure and decrease heart rate. *
- Feverfew – effective for preventing migraine headaches, which can interfere with sleep.*
- Ginkgo biloba: improves blood circulation, which might help the brain, eyes, ears, and legs function better. *
- Passionflower: often used for insomnia, gastrointestinal (GI) upset related to anxiety or nervousness. The chemicals in passionflower have been used for calming, sleep inducing, and muscle spasm relieving effects.
- Peppermint: aids in helping relieve muscle pain, nerve pain, digestive processes, upset stomach, and inflammation.
- Skullcap: used for trouble sleeping, anxiety, stroke, and spasms.
- Valerian root: helps with anxiety and act as a sleep aid works particularly well when combined with other herbs including passionflower.
QSleep is a safe, gentle formula that helps your body and mind regenerate properly throughout the night (like a baby), thus functioning optimally during the daytime hours. The oral spray delivery method works quickly and may be used as needed. Nighty, night! Each tube contains approximately 30 servings. Recommended Use: Shake gently and spray 6 to 8 times directly into mouth 15 minutes before going to bed.
* Source: American Psychological Association