“It’s one thing to join a billion dollar company, it’s another thing to be a part of becoming a billion dollar company.”
Brandon gave some brilliant insights on creating the right culture for your Q business:
- Treat others they way you would want to be treated.
- Face challenges with optimism.
- It’s not a sprint, it’s a marathon.
- Your teams success is more important than your own success.
- The one who cheers the loudest wins the biggest.
“I’m not part of Q Sciences, Q Sciences is part of me.”
Hana gave us some AWESOME insights on how to launch a new ambassador effectively. Here are some highlights from her presentation:
- It’s always about the newest person.
- New people have new networks, new ears, new eyes, and new people who haven’t heard about Q yet.
- Show the new person they are good at this, they can do this, and they can make a paycheck.
- Work just as hard to retain your ambassadors as you did to acquire them.
- No bad teams, only bad leaders.
- Take EXTREME ownership.
The FFM team was incredible this morning!
Lead by Sarah Spencer, the value of the Financial Freedom Movement was highlighted in a big way. Sarah had some powerful questions and advice:
- Where should my money be going?
- Do you want to act rich or do you want to be rich?
- Stop saying you are going to work until you die and start saying you are going to work hard and fast so you can LIVE.
- Let go of past baggage and live within your means, needs vs. wants.
Adrian Eimerl continued with FFM and had some incredible points about FFM:
- FFM IS UNIQUE
- Only program in the entire industry teaching you to PRACTICE financial literacy.
- Helps you create a customized plan and stick to it.
- Will reduce your stress, improve you marriage/relationships, make you a better parent, and make you better at your Q business.
- Brings peace of mind!!!
Craig Lebeau CPA wrapped up the FFM portion with some crucial points on taxes:
- Opportunity to use everyday expenses as a business expense.
- Home office and possible loss of mortgage interest and real estate taxes.
- Tax benefits of expensing travel for mixed use.
- What can and can’t be written off.