Manage chronic pain when you use Q Relief
- Relieves both acute and chronic pain*
- Soothes aches by reducing pain responses in the nerves and brain*
- Stimulates the production of nerve-blocking chemicals*
- Calms inflammation*
Q Relief is a potent, reliable combination of herbal extracts and a key pain-modulating amino acid that can be used as needed and in varying amounts for both acute and chronic pain relief.* As spray, the nutrients in Q Relief can be absorbed in the mouth more rapidly than tablets.
Chronic pain management is a fact of everyday life for millions. Q Relief is a potent, reliable combination of herbal extracts and a key pain-modulating amino acid that can be used as needed and in varying amounts for both acute and chronic pain relief.*
Pain Relief the Natural Way
Pain, especially chronic pain, is a major problem that may affect up to 30% of adults and accounts for billions of dollars a year in lost work and expenses. Most standard pain treatments have their drawbacks and overuse can lead to addiction, intestinal bleeding, and kidney failure. Q Relief, with its all natural herbal and amino acid blend, is both safe and effective.*
What’s in Q relief?
- GABA: (gamma-aminobutyric): An amino acid with a track record of treating both pain `and anxiety.
- Boswellia: Derived from the Frankincense herb, boswellia inhibits inflammation and reduces associated pain.
- Curcumin: Derived from the herb turmeric, curcumin is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Devil’s Claw: An herb that has shown to have significant pain-relieving properties comparable to anti-inflammatory medications.
- Skullcap: Used for centuries for its calming and pain-relieving effects, and can prevent swelling.
- White Willow Bark: Contains salicin, an anti-inflammatory substance that is related to salicylic acid in aspirin.
Directions: Before initial use, activate the pump by pressing four-to-six times. Shake gently, spray directly into mouth, and swallow. 8–16 sprays per day as needed.
Note: Do not use if pregnant, nursing, have a history of aspirin allergy, are using blood thinners, or have intestinal bleeding. Always consult your health care provider before taking any dietary supplement.